Summer is the perfect time for taking a vacation and going on an unforgettable journey. In this season, Armenia offers a package of interesting tourist attractions: hiking, trekking, climbing, paragliding, beach holidays, tours and more. Please note that the summer starts here since the middle of May. In June, everything is filled with lush green colors, the weather is warm with an average temperature of + 23 / + 26 C. In July it gets really hot especially in the capital, and the average temperature is + 26 / + 35 C, and a peak heat is usually in August.
- Arrival to Yerevan. Meeting. Transfer from airport “Zvartnots” to hotel.
- Little rest.
- We will start our tour from visiting to Matenadaran – museum of oldest manuscripts.
- Tsitsernakaberd: Genocide memorial 1915. We will have our rest at beautiful Cascade.
- Visit to St. Ecmiadzin Cathedral, St. Gayane church, St. Hripsime church, Zvartnots Cathedral ruins.
- Ararat Brandy Company/tour by Brandy factory and tasting Armenian brandy.
- Visit to Garni Pagan Temple : Greco-Roman style.
- Geghardavank Cave monastery, where about 600 years was kept the famous “Lance” that spear Jesus Christ. Hiking to Stone symphony in canyon of Azat.
- Participation baking of Armenian bread “Lavash”, Gata, Sujukh, Armenian traditional sweeties.
- After breakfast we will start our tour.
- Visit to Khor Virap monastery, valley of Ararat, admiring the beautiful view of Biblical Ararat mount where Noah’s Arch landed.
- Visit to Areni wine factory, wine tasting, visit to Yeghegnadzor Noravank monastery, short stop visit to “Bird Cave”, where an archaeological group found the oldest Shoes (now those are kept in Armenian Historical Museum).
- Visit to Tatev monastery, the longest air rope in the world” Wings of Tatev”, Canyon of Vorotan, Natural Hot water spring.
Transfer to the airport. Departure.
The prices are includes:
- Hotel accomandation
- Entry tickets/ Tatev rope / museums /
- Wine and brandy tasting fee
- Professional Guide / English speaking, Russian speaking, Arabian, French /