The highlights of this trip to Armenia:
• Feel the life pulse in the high mountain villages
• Visit the oldest wine cellar in the Noah’s land
• Taste the well-knownArArAt cognac
• Prepare and taste Armenian Style Barbecue
• Participate in Armenian traditional folk show
• Arrival in Yerevan, transfer to hotel.
• Visit Echmiadzin Mother Cathedral. It was originally built by Saint Gregory the Illuminator in 301-303A.D.,
• Visit the cradle of winemaking-Areni Winery
• Cooking class & Yerevan Ararat Brandy-Wine factory tour.
• Visit to Matenadaran-depository of manuscripts which has one of the three largest collections in the world.
• Drive to Azat River Canyon, to Geghard Cave Monastery – the lance which pierced Jesus’s body was kept here.
• Garni Pagan temple of 1st century AD is the only preserved sample of Hellenistic architecture in the Caucasus region
• Enjoy outdoor lunch accompanied with traditional bread “Lavash” baking demonstration in tonir (oven in the ground).
The price includes:
• airport transfers
• accommodation in hotels 4 nights (3* hotels with free WiFi), guesthouse 1 night
• half board (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
• all wine and cognac tasting
• all transfers in air conditioned vehicles
• guide service for all days
• all admission fees
If you are interested in this tour package, please email us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the most reasonable prices for tours to Armenia! Request price!
Transfer to airport, departure.